Great video by Laci/GoGreen18. She explains The Atheism/Agnosticism Relationship very well.
So are you an Agnostic or a Gnostic Theist or are you an Agnostic or a Gnostic Atheist?
I like to refer to Richard Dawkins’ scale of belief as seen in his book The God Delusion.
1. Absolutely certain there is a God. Gnostic
2. Almost certain there is a God, but acknowledging a small possibility that there might not.
3. Uncertain, but inclined to believe there is a God,
4. There might or might not be a god. 50/50. Agnostic
5. Uncertain but skeptical of God’s existence.
6. Almost certain there is no God, but acknowledging a small possibility that there might be.
7. Absolutely certain there is no God. Gnostic